Caring for Your New Shirt
When you first receive your order: During production, your shirt was treated with a chemical to help the ink fuse to the fabric. There may be some residue on your shirt, making the print area look shinier or darker than the rest of the shirt. This is not a burn or a stain. It will come off in the first wash.
Before you wear your shirt for the first time, please be sure to wash it inside out in cold water and tumble dry, to remove any remaining pre-treatment.
- Always turn your shirt inside out for washing.
- Machine wash cold with gentle detergent.
- Avoid adding additional chemicals to the wash - fabric softeners, scent boosters, stain fighters, and other laundry additives can cause the print on your shirt to crack.
- Hang to dry or tumble-dry low.
- Do not iron or dry clean.